Social Media is playing a vital role in creating online business reputation for almost all sorts of businesses. Every one is trying to make an active social media profile on all popular social media. Among others Facebook and Twitter are considered leading social media platforms. Therefore Social media marketing managers nowadays face a tough time in keeping all their social media platforms up to date.
I have also been facing this problem as I had to keep an eye on all my profiles on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc. For making things simpler to manage I got a nice solution of how to link facebook account and a twitter account. Using your personal facebook account you can easily link either your account or any facebook page that you own or manage to your twitter account.
For example I have one personal facebook account and within that I have almost for pages which I manage including the “InternetCoins” page. In this scenario when I link my profile to twitter account then all my activities on my personal facebook account will also be done automatically on the linked twitter account. Isn’t it really nice? Here I can either link my profile to twitter account or a page which I own like “InternetCoins” only to twitter account. When I link only a sigle page to twitter, then only the activities on that facebook page will only be reflected automatically on twitter account.
Now let’s see how to do it?
1. Login to your personal facebook account.
2. Get your facebook URL after login
3. Here you can see my URL i.e http://www.facebook.com/Imran Aly
4. Click on that URL and start deleting from right until it looks like: http://www.facebook.com/
5. Just type twitter after / as shown in fig and hit Enter Button.
6. You will now see the options to either link your profile to twitter or only a page that you want to link
to twitter as shown in the following figure:
7. Just click the link to twitter button infron of
your profile name if you want to link your profile to twitter or in front of the page that you want to link it to twitter. Here you can see that my page “ InternetCoins ” is already linked to twitter. I will show now how I link GBE to twitter.
8. I am just clicking link to twitter infront of GBE page just to demonstrate:
9. Just click the authorize App and wait for a while, If your twitter account is not signed in it will ask for your twitter handle and password just type it to let the application connect.
10. Now you will see the following:
The last screenshot shows that I have successfully linked mt GBE facebook page to my twitter account. It also gives us options to select what we want to share on twitter (i.e Staus, Photos, videos etc) Chck the options which you want and click save changes button.
Cheers ! You have done!